We are Certified Private Money Brokers. We work with hundreds of Private Lenders to help you obtain the private funding you need for your next project.
The private lenders we work with are asset based... NOT credit based. In these times, we felt that a bit more useful, so we went that direction.
Acquisition, Cash-Out, Refinance, Rehab, buy/hold
Varies depending on the lender we find and the picture of your deal.
Purchase: 90% Purchase; 100% Rehab not to Exceed 65% LTV;
Refi: 65% of ARV, Cash out Refi 50% LTV
There are some programs that loan 100%.
No Minimum Credit Score
6 - 24 Months
$30,000 up to FHA Cap
Non-Owner Occupied, SFR (1-4 Units)
The main lender that we use is NOO only. However, we have access to hundreds of other lenders and will shop for the best product for your specific deal..
Our main goal is to assist in funding loans in a quick and efficient manner. Everyone needs to start somewhere, including us. The 2nd goal is to help coach our clients to be in a position to loan money, not borrow from us.
If you have more questions, please visit the FAQs at the bottom of the page. If you are ready to see how things look, don't be afraid. It doesn't hurt to find out what, if anything, can be done. See the pre application here.
Before we can truly begin go through your loan options and numbers, we will need you to sign an agreement to work with us. No payment is due unless we close your loan.
Closing will most likely be in about 3 days to 3 weeks, depending on what you need. Make sure you submit all of the application documents asked for as quickly as possible, so closing is not delayed.
We cannot wait to see if there is a way to work together!
New Kensington, Pennsylvania 15068, United States
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Credit is not important for the loan, however lower rates and better terms follow the higher, the better (over 680). Realistically, most of the lenders that we work with are Asset Based and credit isn't even pulled. It does really depend on what your reason for the funding is.
Once you have done the pre-approval process and approved the estimate of the terms, there may be an application fee to begin. Sometimes, there may also be an appraisal needed and paid for in advance. It just depends on your deal portfolio and the lender we use.
• Pre-Loan Application
• Schedule of Real Estate Owned –
• Schedule of Real Estate Sold –
• Zero Tolerance Fraud Policy –
• Broker Fee Agreement (if applicable)
• Articles of Organization/Incorporation
• IRS EIN Letter
• Operating Agreement or Bylaws
GUARANTORS ON THE LOAN
• ALL Guarantor(s) – ID
• ALL Guarantor(s) – Social Security Card or ITIN letter (Signed)
• Most Recent 1040 Personal Tax Returns – Page 1 & 2 (Signed)
• Purchase & Sales Agreement
• Earnest Money Deposit (if applicable)
• Bank Statements – 2 Full Months, All Pages
• Investment/Retirement Statements (if applicable) – 2 Full Months, All Pages
• ACH Form and Voided Check –
• Hazard Insurance Binder for Subject Property
• Flood Insurance Binder for Subject Property (if applicable)
TITLE INFORMATION - (Provide contact information and we will order this for you!)
• Preliminary Title Report
• Property Survey (if applicable)
• Contractor Bid, License and Insurance (if applicable) – Required PRIOR to appraisal being ordered
• Draw Schedule –
Most of the Private Money Lenders that we work with are catering to help the beginners. That is a big reason why they are asset based loans. Please keep in mind, loans can be as low as $30k. We can obtain 90% LTV on a purchase and 100% on rehabs.
Yes, we charge between 100 and 300 BPS broker fee to be paid at closing for our work in finding you private money. This will be on your estimate and closing documents.